Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Sunday 30 November 2014

Going to Christmas in the park

In the wekns I went to cisms in the park los of pepl      were there it wos krowed. And I dersy weth Tessa I got to sdau up for the fiu wers . They were brit and kal fle and lored!.

In the weekend I went to Christmas in the park.  Lots of people were there it was crowded.  I danced with Tessa.  I got to stay up for the fire works.  They were bright and colourful and loud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment