Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Wednesday 15 July 2015

The Ant

Once upon a time I was in the spa when I here'd a loud wrrrrr nous .It was my ant jurlling a hole in the stump it was very loud.when she was finished we saw this ardyark so my nana decided to Jill a nother hole this time it was wearing blue pjs. So Then I drilled a hole this time it had tomato sauce so my friend decided to drilled a nother hole this time it was it was in a yellow truck then we found out that we all had wings so we went for a little fly .But my ante did not want to go so when we were gone she got eaton it was sad .But we new we had to keep going on with are life.


                     By Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment