Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Tuesday 15 September 2015

croc

i  am  going   to  feg    nexst   wec  so  i   wont   be at  school i   am  going    htear   !for   2  wecx   so  my    frens   wil   be   sad like  a    cat  wen  we   are in  feg    we   wil   siwnm  in   the  pool    we wil   siwnm  in  the  pool   like   a      crocadiil.

I am going to Fiji next week so I wont be at school I am going there for two weeks! So my friends will be sad like a cat. When we are in Fiji we will swim in the pool. We will swim in the pool like a crocodile.    


No comments:

Post a Comment