Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Poems on Teddies and Refugees - an odd combination


My Lego deep sea  is an under water
exploration team of divers and submarines
they look for treasure under water deep
 down at the bottom of the Ocean

for sunken ships that Carried gold across the wide
Ocean once found brung to the deep sea Vessel
it will be returned to the Docks

it will be taken to a proper
cargo ship and take it across the wide ocean too
where needs to be that's the end of the day for deep sea

My teddy

7 years old
 born in 2008
 orange with a white t shirt
Light brown eyes


sleeps with me in my bed
 I got you from hospital when I was born
 He keeps me extremely warm  wil I'm in bed
His name is orangey.


Been to
Twizl
Hamstring
Golding bay
Napier


He makes me feel happy
when I am sad
He's my best friend
I will always have

George Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment