Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Thursday 20 April 2017

Emotive Writing


My heart was running away from me, I couldn’t catch up with it.  I heard a loud growl behind me.  Shadows fell on the ground.  I got creeped out.  We started sprinting away.  I fell!  Please let  me stay alive…

Ella and Josh

My heart was pounding, we were walking in the bushes and suddenly we heard a faint grumbling noise.  Why did it have to be this way and why did have to be us?  We were picking up pace and shivering with fear.  The noise was getting louder and louder.

Daniel A and Matilda

My heart was pounding.  The roar was getting louder and louder.  I was sprinting through the dark damp forest.  It was spooky.  We needed to find shelter.  I had goose bumps all over my body.  Suddenly…

Mac and George H

I was lying on a deserted island.  After that I dug a hole, my jaw dropped.  I fainted.  When I came to I couldn’t believe my eyes.

Ollie and George

No comments:

Post a Comment