Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Sunday 14 February 2016

Bradley Park


Bradley park
The trees were shady and cool
I remember feeling relaxed
The grass was soft and green
I remember dipping my feet in the warm water
The playground was huge and fun
I remember my cousins throwing stones in the lake
The eel was waiting to bite our toes off
I remember being scared going in to the water
The rocks were slippery and sharp
I remember eating lunch with Molly in the sun
Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment