Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Sunday 14 February 2016

My Holiday


The waves splashed over the biscuit
I remember holding on tight
The rubber bounced and slid side to side
I remember feeling frightened
The jet ski raced under me and dad
I remember weaving in and out
The tent was fall with bugs I freaked out
I remember sliding down the waves as I slipped to the sirfis
The Island stood there in front of me when I was zooming across the water
 I remember the blood splashing on my pants as we picked up the dead rabbit
The hike took us some were were were we have never been before

No comments:

Post a Comment