Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Monday 10 March 2014

A lake day

lastnit  me  my   mum   and   my  dad  and  my  letel  brada   blake  all  went   owt to  the  pub. there   was  a  toy  meshen  i  got  a   ragool   it   had  a  shak   on  it   and   blake  got  a  tspekboolme.  

Last night, my mum and my dad and my little brother Blake all went out to the pub. There was a toy machine. I got a ...

No comments:

Post a Comment