Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Sunday 23 March 2014

Cool List Ideas for Home Writing

Things that are brown
Strange things that have happened to me
What I want to do when I grow up
Favourite sports
Favourite foods
Favourite Drinks
Favourite songs
Favourite TV programmes
Times when nagging is ok
Times when doing a happy dance is ok
Things my Dad does
Things my Mum says
Things that make me laugh
Things that make me smile
Things that make me mad
Things that make me sad
Things I like about my friends
Things I love about my family
Things I love about my room
Things that move
Stuff I want
Stuff I want when I'm older
Stuff I want to do to change the world
What would make the world a better place
What makes my mum happy
I wish my brother would...
I wish my Dad would...
I want to learn about...
I don't want to learn about...
What if I could fly?
What if I lived under the sea?
What if I were invisible?
What if I had unlimited money?
What if we had no money?
Things that grow in the ground
Things that grown on the ground
What would a tree say if it could talk?
What would a cow say if it could talk?
Things that are round
Things that are cone shaped

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas, thanks. We'll be sure to use some of these.

    ReplyDelete