Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Friday 25 April 2014

Look who came to visit!

Hi Toroa!
Stella found a little green friend while we were gardening. I thought you might like to see him. I wonder why he was up beside the house?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Keryn,
    I like your Frog. Do you think it is the same one that came to visit another day?
    From Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dan! I hope your holidays are going well.
    It may have been the same frog, although this one looked a bit smaller and he was around the other side of the house. There are probably lots of them. I can hear lots of croaking sounds at night time. I wonder why they only croak at night??? Why do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, we are wondering if frogs are nocturnal? Mum says that means they means they come out at night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder how you could find out what this kind of frog is and whether it is nocturnal or not? Can you think of a way, Dan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Keryn, we are doing some research using library books and google. I hope you bring him to school.
    From Hanna

    ReplyDelete