Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Sunday 6 April 2014

my mums berthday

one  satbay  it   was  my   mums   derthbay  we  went   to  tee   it   was   at   the  pud    me  and  dlake  guve   mum  sum  win.   We   guve   mum  a  cac but   we dint   sing /  mum  hapy   derth  day.

One Saturday, it was my mum's birthday. We went to tea. It was at the pub and me and Blake gave mum some wine. We gave mum a cake but we didn't sing mum happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment