Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Letters to Shrek


13.2.14

Dear Alex

My name is Louis. I am eight. I have a younger brother and his name is George. He is six. I have a mum and a dad.
My favourite things are to play sports and with my brother, go to the pool and playing with my friends.
I don’t like it when I hurt my self, lose a toy especially my favourite toy.

Love Louis


Dear Shrek

I am Logan. I have a bunny and a dog. My mum takes the bunny inside. I have a brother and a babysitter. My friend is Remy. I like writing.


To Shrek

My name is Elizabeth. I am 6 years old. I have a dog and a cat. My dog’s name is Milly. My cat’s name is Bobbie. I have a mum and dad and a nana and grampy. My mum’s name is Jane and my Dad’s name is Derek.

From Elizabeth









14.2.14

Dear Alex

My name is Tom. I am 8 years old. I have a Mum, a Dad and a brother. I have 2 dogs and a pony.
My favourite things are sports, especially skiing. I have been skiing for 6 years.
My favourite subject is maths because I like using my brain with numbers.
I hope you love your new class!!! I go to Ladbrooks School and I am a year 4. I especially love my iphone 4 because I have lots and lots of games on it!!!!
From Tom


Dear Shrek

My name is Daniel. I have a pet called Pip. She is only one. My favourite thing to do is play lego. My sister is called Hanna and my mum is called Suzy and my dad is called Jhonny. My favourite colour is blue. I live at Robinsons road. I like Jimmy and George. I hope you have fun at my house.


Dear Shrek

My name is Emma. I am 7 years old. I am a girl. I have a mum and dad and a brother. His name is Sam. I have a puppy and a pony. My favourite thing to do is feed the animals and tidy up the house with my friends. I like to play with my friends because they are nice to me. I live in a house. My favourite colour is purple.

From Emma H


Dear Shrek

I am 6 years old. I have a cat. My name is Evie. I have 3 sisters. I like swimming and baking. My cat is black. His name is Louie. I live on Ellesmere road. I live on a farm. We have chickens, horses, cows and sheep.

From Evie.

Dear Shrek

My name is Logan. I am 7 years old. I have a sister. She is 6 years old. Her name is Emily. I like pizza. I have a family. They are mum and dad.  I have a pet.

From Logan.


Dear Shrek.

My name is Molly. I have two sisters. Their names are Charlotte and Poppy. I am 6 years old. My favourite things are play sports, sing and cook. I have a pet fish called Bubbles. I am in Toroa at school. I hope you like coming home with everyone. My fish is golden and white. I live on 45 Birches Road. I do tennis on Friday.

From Molly


Dear Shrek

My name is Lizzie. I am six years old. I have two older sisters. I also have a baby brother. My baby brother’s name is Mac. Mac also pulls my sisters and I hair too. We also have a pet dog called Dash.

By Lizzie

Dear Shrek,

My name is Sam. I have three brothers and sisters. I have a friend called Lily. My favourite thing to do is swimming. I also like my iPad because I can play games on it. I have a mum called Kim and a dad called John. My favourite food is macaroni cheese. I hope you will like it at my house.

Yours truly
From Sam


Dear Shrek,

My name is Lilly. I am seven years old. I have a mum and a dad. I have three cats and I love them so much. My favourite sport is swimming. I go to Kings swimming school every Monday. My favourite colour is blue.

From Lilly


Dear Shrek

My name is Samuel. I am six years old. I have two pets. They are Zoe the dog and BJ the cat. Shrek, I ope you have a great time when people take you home. I live on Ledleys road. Dad has a tractor. I live on a two paddock farm with my mum and dad and my sister Caitlin.

From Samuel





Dear Shrek

My name is Annika. I am a girl. I have a brother and a sister. They are called Tamera and Cameron. I have a mum and a dad.  My favourite thing to do is swimming in the pool.  The pool is cold and deep. I like to sew too. I am seven years old. It is fun being seven years old too.  I have two cats called Lilly and Cooke. My favourite colours are pink and green. It is because you are green shrek.

From Annika


Dear Shrek,

My name is Paige. I have two sisters called Ardra and Neve. Ardra is nine and Neve is 14. I am seven. I have a cat called Luna. Ardra has a cat called Nero. I have a dog called Rip. He is yellow and my cat is sleeping on my blanket on my bed. She likes it. My blanket is pink. I have a mum and a dad. Dad wears black shirts and mum wears pants.

From Paige H


Dear Shrek,

My name is Fergus. I am six years old.  I have a 2 younger brothers and an older sister and my mum is 40 years old. My cats name is Biscuit. And my favourite sport is Rugby, Cricket and Soccer.

From Fergus




Dear Shrek,

My name is Katie. I am six years old. I have a brother and a sister and a mum and a dad. I love how I play in the sandpit.  I have five friends. I love my pets. There are three dogs. I have one cat he is a boy. His name is Tommy. I love him.

From Katie















No comments:

Post a Comment