Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Thursday 6 August 2015

Mac's Speech


Today I’m going to tell you why rabbits are the best  pet ever.  They are cute and cuddly, they are very fast runners, they are so playful and they are incredibly cheap to look after.  Just ask me, I know these things because I won a competition about rabbits.

They are so cute, cuddly and fluffy that I take mine inside and cuddle them for about 1 hour.  Their fur is beautiful, soft, silky and smooth.  I just want to squeeze them.

They can do lots of things because of their strength and muscles.  They play with each other and my ones ride on their brothers back, it’s very funny.  I bring them inside and they run around, they are so cute.  Sometimes I put them on a lead and run with them.  Mine lick my face and I just  love it.

Rabbits cost hardly anything to keep.  They eat very little and usually it’s vegetable scraps that you already have.  They require few vet visits and you can make their hutch yourself.  How cool is that?

So why don’t you think about getting a rabbit.  They make a great friend, are playful, and are so cute and cuddly and hey everyone, they are super cheap to keep.  I think everyone should get a rabbit they are definitely the best pet.

Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment