Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Monday 10 August 2015

TCameron 

I like my dog because it is flafe and it is nis and it has a uerey wom tail and it is easy to fed 
I like my dog i won't to cep my dog my dog locs like a sno dog it is not a sno dog . i dont
like my dog wen he gos up the drivway
By camero n

I like my dog because it is fluffy and it is nice and it has a very warm tail and it is easy to feed.  I like my dog I want to keep my dog.  My dog looks like a snow dog but it is not a snow dog.  I don,t like it when my dog goes up the driveway.


No comments:

Post a Comment