Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Monday 9 June 2014

duck shooting

  larst  year  me and  my Dad  went  duk  shooting. first  we got  our  guns rede  i  ran  to get the boolis .  Nexi we got  in  the   car   and went  to the  mim . we got  twenty  duk .then  we   went  home  and  we  went  to  bed .


Last year me and my dad went duck shooting. First we got our guns ready, I ran to get the bullets. Next we got in the car and went to the maimai. We got twenty ducks then we went home and we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment