Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Sunday 15 June 2014

The Treasure Rocks

i  god  gading   in  the  gadn   wif  my  dad  we  did      ati  the wez  and  zer  woz  lez in  the  gadin  sod i  tat zem  .   ati  i  fidi  2  rik  i  wosh  zem  1 woz wit and. 1 woz giag. 

I did gardening in the garden with my dad.  We dug out the weeds and there was leaves in the garden, so I took them out.  I found two rocks.  I washed them.  One was white and one was grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment