Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Saturday 7 June 2014

Teddy the Porcupine by Louis

Teddy
Munch munch bang " ow what was that? " I exclaimed. It was pitch black, I couldn't even see my own fur. After about a hour of lying down dead still I tried to wriggle around but I couldn't; something was holding me down. At last I heard a noise that sounded like rushing leaves. Above me a door opened and in came light then a human face came into view . Two enormous hands reached down and lifted me out. Only then did I discover that I had been in a trap. I struggled  trying to break free of the strong grip. Another figure appeared with a corn cob. I grabbed it off him and nibbled on it ravenously. The human tried to grab it off me. "It's not yours it's mine!" I complained.

No comments:

Post a Comment