Introduction

We are based at Ladbrooks School.
Our school is a full primary in a rural area just outside Christchurch.
We are an enthusiastic learning community of Year 3-5 children and two teachers, Ali and Jo.
We love to learn and enjoy having fun.
Thanks for following us on our learning adventures...

Look down to the right at the labels. Find your child's name or...
Reading ideas - "Great Reads"
General photos - "Sport" or "Toroa"

Saturday 7 June 2014

Hanmer Springs by Charlotte

We went to Hanmer Springs. It was in the summer holidays and we saw Kaitlin.

We got ready and put our heavy bags in our enormous car then we hopped in the car and had an interesting trip to Hanmer.  We played 'I spy with my little eye' and ate a bag of yummy mixed lollies all the way.

The next day we went to the pools we swam in the burnie hot pools. There were lots of happy children there with their generous grandparents we all liked it , it was fun.

We were in the pool when our family friends arrived like a troop of sooty albatross and got in the pool as well. John and SJ  Pease have three children who are fun to play with. There names are Luke, Annalise and Katy . Annalise is my favourite friend.

I saw my good old friend Kaitlin at Hanmer Springs. She's has thick black hair and she is in a wheelchair because she can't walk or talk. I met her at the Champion Centre when I was three. I was super pleased to see her because I hadn't seen her in a very long time.

Kaitlin and I had a chat and I was super excited to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment